Evil Eye Stud Earring in 18k Gold
The Evil Eye Earring is a talisman of protection and good fortune.
The rich 18kt gold adds allure while their flush-set 2mm salt and pepper diamonds sparkle with an ethereal beauty.
It's a earring that goes beyond beauty. A powerful constant reminder to embrace positivity into your daily life!
- 18kt gold
- Overall 1/4" round
- Gold surround includes a flush set 2mm conflict free salt and pepper diamond
- Unlike traditional diamonds, which are prized for their clarity and lack of inclusions, salt and pepper diamonds have inclusions that create a beautiful pattern of black, white, and gray specks. These inclusions vary in size and shape, and are scattered throughout the diamond or concentrated in certain areas. Salt and pepper diamonds are prized for their natural, organic feel. They have a raw and unpolished look that sets them apart from other diamonds giving them a more relaxed and casual vibe. The diamonds are sourced from a family owned diamond cutter who follows the Kimberly Process for ethically sourced diamonds
- Gold post and back
- Each piece is handmade in the USA
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give
- Note: Also available in sterling silver
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 14 days. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 5-7 business days. For out of stock items, it generally takes 2-4 weeks.
Have a question?Contact ushereand we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.