Bold and unique. This ring will definitely be a show stopper!
The black finish is caused by oxidization of sterling silver - over time the finish will shine from the oils of your skin to a beautiful antique finish. However, the piece can be reoxidized to black at no additional cost. Read our post to learn more: Three Reasons Why We Love Oxidized Sterling Silver.
- Ring is first hand-carved in wax, then cast in sterling silver, and later oxidized.
- Gemstones are set with either sterling silver or 18k gold prongs.
- The gemstones available include: tourmalinated quartz (black), rutilated quartz (golden), or chalcedony (blue).
- To order, please chose your prong type: either sterling silver (OXS) or 18k gold (OXG) in the drop-down above.
- To select your stone type, please note in the special instructions whether you would like the: black, golden, or blue stone.
- Each piece is handmade in the USA.
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give.
Please note: The gemstone orientation of this ring is shown in the first two photos- showing the tourmalinated quartz (black) gemstone. The other rings are provided to show the other gemstone color options.
Not sure your size? Please print out our ring sizer. Be sure to change printer settings to print a 5x7 card.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 7 days of purchase. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days. For out of stock items, we will notify you of the expected ship date. It generally takes 1-2 weeks to restock an item.
Have a question? Contact us here and we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.