Tourmalinated Quartz Mystic Small Gemstone Vertical Oval Ring
A beautiful organic shaped ring set with a gemstone on top. Unique and bold- it's something no one else has!
The black finish is caused by the oxidization of sterling silver - over time the finish will shine from the oils of your skin to a beautiful antique finish. However, the piece can be reoxidized to black at no additional cost. Read our post to learn more: Three Reasons Why We Love Oxidized Sterling Silver
- Ring is first hand-carved in wax, then cast in sterling silver, and later oxidized
- Fit is true to size
- Gemstones used are all hand selected & each will slightly vary from what is shown
- Gemstone is set with either sterling silver or 18k gold prongs
- Gemstone has rose cut facets showing off the beauty of the stone & has more reflection
- Black tourmalinated quartz has the double healing properties of cleansing & grounding and clears energy
- Ring face is 3/4" tall and a 1/2" wide
- Each piece is handmade in the USA
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give
Want to know your ring size? Add an easy to use ring sizer to your order or contact us to be sent one.
Please enter SIZER as a discount code during checkout to receive free shipping for the ring sizer.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 14 days. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 5-7 business days. For out of stock items, it generally takes 2-4 weeks.
Have a question?Contact ushereand we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.
My ring arrived today! I cannot overstate how much I love it. It’s truly stunning and I can only anticipate how many compliments I will receive. Ann is lovely, talented, responsive and collaborative. I’m already looking for my next piece from Ann’s amazing work.
Ann is an amazing artist and a responsive collaborator. I told her what I wanted and she quickly provided pictures and videos of several stone options. The final ring is truly spectacular. Gorgeous and with such amazing craftsmanship. Love my ring, Ann!