A beautiful organic shaped ring set with a gemstone on top. Unique and bold- it's something no one else has!
The black finish is caused by oxidization of sterling silver - over time the finish will shine from the oils of your skin to a beautiful antique finish. However, the piece can be reoxidized to black at no additional cost. Read our post to learn more: Three Reasons Why We Love Oxidized Sterling Silver.
- Ring is first hand-carved in wax, then cast in sterling silver, and later oxidized
- Gemstones are set with either sterling silver or 18k gold prongs
- The gemstones available include: tourmalinated quartz(black), rutilated quartz (golden), or chalcedony (blue)
- Gemstones have rose cut facets which show off the beauty of the stone & gives more reflection
- Chalcedony is the stone of nurturing & promotes goodwill
- Each piece is handmade in the USA
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give
Not sure your size?
-Use print out our ring sizer. Be sure to change printer settings to print a 5x7 card.
-Add an easy to use ring sizer to your order or contact us to be sent one.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 7 days of purchase. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 5-7 business days. For out of stock items, it generally takes 2-4 weeks.
Have a question? Contact us here and we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.