Thrive Ring with Cognac Diamonds
The Thrive Ring is for anyone who wants to bask in timeless beauty.
Designed with the essence of wabi-sabi, each ring is handcrafted using only the finest metals and cognac diamonds.
The rings are first hand carved in wax and then cast in sterling silver using the ancient lost wax casting technique that imbues character and soulful imperfections. When you wear the Thrive Ring, you'll feel a sense of strength and power that comes from setting your intentions and embracing your uniqueness.
It's the perfect ring to mark a special occasion or celebrate a personal milestone. So why wait?
Go ahead and make a statement and thrive in every aspect of your life!
*Note: these are made to order and will take approximately 2 weeks to complete.
- The ring is first hand-carved in wax and then cast in sterling silver
- The piece includes seven flush set cognac diamonds of varying sizes
- The diamonds are sourced from a family owned diamond cutter who follows the Kimberly Process for ethically sourced diamonds
- Band measures 7mm in width
- Fit is true to size
- Slight variation in diamond color and placement should be expected
- Each piece is handmade in the USA
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give
Want to know your ring size? Add an easy to use ring sizer to your order.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 14 days. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 5-7 business days. For out of stock items, it generally takes 2-4 weeks.
Have a question?Contact ushereand we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.