Silver Oval Necklace
The oval organic forms are a reminder of infinite opportunities and a symbol of unity. The ovals are skillfully hinged together, allowing the pieces to move and shift with the body. A perfect piece for a woman on the move!
- Sculptural oval components are first hand-carved in wax and then cast in metal
- Piece includes one large sterling silver oval component and two smaller oxidized sterling silver components
- Each oval is connected by balled up sterling silver wire, which gives the piece the ability to move
- Overall 18" length
- Oxidized sterling silver chain with an S hook clasp
- Each piece is handmade in the USA
All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 14 days. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 5-7 business days. For out of stock items, it generally takes 2-4 weeks.
Have a question?Contact ushereand we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.
I like all your work. It has a great feeling of the earth.
A Santa Fe vibe. Spiritual.
During Covid I stopped wearing jewelry as there was a reason to wear jewelry on Zoom calls. Today, I am back in the office and my outfits were lacking that ‘pulled together’ sparkle. I purchased a few Chikahisa pieces to give my wardrobe a lift. The necklace is perfect the length is great. The style is different and elegant. Just love 💕 it.
My girlfriend absolutely loves this necklace! Ann’s quality is really showcased in this unique, silver piece of jewelry.