Five Elements Silver Ring
I chose 5 diamonds because the number five is a very lucky number in Japanese culture. It signifies the five elements- water, wood, fire, earth and metal.
This ring is an ode to staying present and connected to the planet.
- Ring is first hand-carved in wax and then cast in metal
- Band is approximately 7/8" at its widest point and narrower on the inside for an easy, comfortable fit
- For wide bands, we recommend you order a half to full size larger to slide comfortably over your knuckle
- Piece includes the following sized diamonds: tone 2.5mm, two 2mm, and two 1.5 mm
- Total carat weight is 0.19 ct.
- The diamonds are sourced from a family owned diamond cutter who follows the Kimberly Process for ethically sourced diamonds
- Each piece is handmade in the USA
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give
Want to know your ring size? Add an easy to use ring sizer to your order or contact us to be sent one.
Please enter SIZER as a discount code during checkout to receive free shipping for the ring sizer.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 14 days. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 5-7 business days. For out of stock items, it generally takes 2-4 weeks.
Have a question?Contact ushereand we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.
I love the Five Elements ring. I was looking for unique and beautiful silver ring to wear every day; this is it. Thank you, Chikahisa Studio!
I love this ring! This studio is amazing. I love Ann’s designs. Customer service is amazing! I’ve already picked out more things to get!
This ring is hot! Wear it to boost your inner sass!!
This designer has it all. Constance
I have not received the ring