This is a new version of our signature ring. A beautiful 2.5mm white diamond is added for unexpected bling. Great on its own or in a stack (see the stack here). You'll never take this one off! Available in whole sizes 6-9; however, custom sizing is available upon request.
- The diamonds are sourced from an award winning diamond cutter who follows the Kimberly Process for ethically sourced diamonds.
- These diamonds are G/H color with a VS1.
- Carat weight is .07 carat.
- Ring is first hand-carved in wax and then cast in metal.
- Available in bronze with a sterling silver bezel set diamond or sterling silver with an 18k gold bezel set diamond.
- Each piece is handmade in the USA.
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give.
Not sure your size? Please print out our ring sizer. Be sure to change printer settings to print a 5x7 card.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 7 days of purchase. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days. For out of stock items, we will notify you of the expected ship date. It generally takes 1-2 weeks to restock an item.
Have a question? Contact us here and we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.
Love. Hard to keep clean. So happy to have it
I purchased two of the stackable rings from Ann, one in bronze, the other in sterling as a memorial to my late brother’s and my lifelong bond! The rings are beautiful and earthy, exactly what I was hoping for. Their irregular shape reminds me that life is not perfect. The one thing that is perfect is these beautiful rings and what they signify to me!
I bought this ring at the one of a kind show in Chicago and I love it. I have fat fingers and I bought three rings to stack including this one. They make me happy to just look at them on my hand
Once again, Ann does not disappoint with this new ring design. I have small hands and relatively short fingers so this ring is perfect for me. I’m always looking forward to her next inspirations that I won’t be able to resist!