Big, bold, and beautiful. You'll love looking at this one!
The black finish is caused by oxidization of sterling silver - over time the finish will shine from the oils of your skin to a beautiful antique finish. However, the piece can be reoxidized to black at no additional cost. Read our post to learn more: Three Reasons Why We Love Oxidized Sterling Silver.
- Ring is first hand-carved in wax, then cast in sterling silver, and later oxidized.
- Gemstones are set with either sterling silver or 18k gold prongs.
- The gemstones available include: tourmalinated quartz(black), rutilated quartz (golden), or chalcedony (blue).
- Each piece is handmade in the USA.
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give.
Not sure your size? Please print out our ring sizer. Be sure to change printer settings to print a 5x7 card.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 7 days of purchase. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days. For out of stock items, we will notify you of the expected ship date. It generally takes 1-2 weeks to restock an item.
Have a question? Contact us here and we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.