Silver 30" Necklace
The 30" Drop Oval Necklace has extra length, extra movement, and extra meaning! Designed with three ovals as a symbol of unity and your endless potential. You can throw it on with your favorite dress and dance the night away, or pair it with a simple t-shirt and denim for an effortless look. With its graceful curves and stunning movement, every time you put it on you will be reminded of your limitless potential!
Handcrafted with the ancient lost wax casting technique, pieces are imbued with unique character and soulful imperfections.
With its wabi sabi design and impeccable quality, the 30” Drop Oval Necklace brings beauty and symbolism together to remind you that you can do anything!
- Sculptural oval components are first hand-carved in wax and then cast in metal
- Pendant includes two sterling silver oval components and one oxidized sterling silver component
- Each oval component is connected by balled up sterling silver wire, which gives the piece the ability to move
- Pendant is approximately 2 1/2" long (not including the chain attachment at the bottom)
- Overall 32" length
- 30" Oxidized sterling silver chain
- Each piece is handmade in the USA
All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 14 days. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 5-7 business days. For out of stock items, it generally takes 2-4 weeks.
Have a question?Contact ushereand we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.
I bought this as gift for a friend. She absolutely loves it and it looks beautiful on her. She can dress it up and down. A perfect gift. Thank you Ann for making such beautiful pieces.
I just received this necklace a few days ago and have barely taken it off. It's the perfect complement to my shorter necklaces, specifically the lapis lazuli skipping stone pendant I got about a month ago. It's long enough that it moves freely and is beautifully made. I love Chikahisa jewelry because it's beautiful but feels strong at the same time. I'm sure this won't be the last piece I buy.