A hand-picked rose-cut rutilated quartz is set on an oxidized sterling silver ring. The 18k gold prongs highlight the golden threads in the natural stone. You won't be able to resist this one!
The black finish is caused by the oxidization of sterling silver - over time the finish will shine from the oils of your skin to a beautiful antique finish. However, the piece can be reoxidized to black at no additional cost. Read our post to learn more: Three Reasons Why We Love Oxidized Sterling Silver
- This ring is made to order.
- Each rutilated quartz gemstone is hand-selected and unique, so shape and size will vary slightly.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Each piece is handmade in the USA.
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give.
Not sure your size? Please print out our ring sizer. Be sure to change printer settings to print a 5x7 card.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 7 days of purchase. Read here for full shop policies.
Have a question? Contact us here and we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.