Relic Ring in Bronze
The Relic Ring sets a reminder to dive fearlessly and discover the treasure that lies inside you. It's the perfect ring to help you feel confident and empowered.
With a wide band (which is deceptively comfortable) and bezel set white diamond it makes the Relic Ring a modern antiquity. One that you will wear everyday!
Each ring is meticulously designed with wabi-sabi intention, using only the finest precious metals and diamonds. We use the ancient lost wax casting technique to imbue character and soulful imperfections making each Relic Ring truly one of a kind.
Add the Relic Ring to your jewelry box and empower your life's journey with a piece of modern antiquity.
- The diamonds are sourced from a family owned diamond cutter who follows the Kimberly Process for ethically sourced diamonds
- These white diamonds are G/H color with a VS1
- Carat weight is .07 carat
- Ring is first hand-carved in wax and then cast in metal
- Band is approximately 7/8" at its widest point and narrower on the inside for an easy, comfortable fit
- For wide bands, we recommend you order a half to full size larger to slide comfortably over your knuckle
- Each piece is handmade in the USA
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give
Want to know your ring size? Add an easy to use ring sizer to your order.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 14 days. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 5-7 business days. For out of stock items, it generally takes 2-4 weeks.
Have a question?Contact ushereand we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.
I love this ring — it’s substantial yet simple, edgy yet subtle, elegant yet casual. It’s also super comfortable. And that little diamond gives it just the right extra kick! I haven’t seen anything else like it, and I get compliments on it all the time. Also, Ann is a delight to do business with. What are you waiting for? :-)
I love the ring but the size was not correct. I am a true size 6 and the ring is too small. Unfortunately---it is being returned.:(
I enjoy the look, size and weight of this ring! I did not like the constant polishing of it.
I ended up putting clear nail polish on it to keep it looking bright gold.
Yes some people will need to do that due to the PH in their skin.