Five Elements Bronze Ring
The Five Elements Ring is a stunning tribute to the five elements of nature - water, wood, fire, earth and metal. The unique and meaningful design features five black diamonds, representing each element and its significance in Japanese culture.
Handcrafted with a wide band that is deceptively comfortable, this ring is designed to be worn every day as a reminder to stay present and connected to the planet. Whether you're a nature lover or simply appreciate the beauty of the elements, the Five Elements Ring is the perfect way to honor their power and significance.
Each ring is meticulously designed with wabi-sabi intention, using only the finest precious metals and diamonds. We use the ancient lost wax casting technique to imbue character and soulful imperfections making each Five Elements Ring truly one of a kind.
So embrace the power and beauty of the five elements and experience the magic of nature in a whole new way with the Five Elements Ring!Details:
- Ring is first hand-carved in wax and then cast in metal
- Band is approximately 7/8" at its widest point and narrower on the inside for an easy, comfortable fit
- For wide bands, we recommend you order a half to full size larger to slide comfortably over your knuckle
- Piece includes the following sized black diamonds: two 1.5 mm, two 2.0, and one 2.5 mm.
- Black diamonds have a grounding positive energy and provide protection
- Total carat weight is 0.19 ct.
- The diamonds are sourced from a family owned diamond cutter who follows the Kimberly Process for ethically sourced diamonds
- Each piece is handmade in the USA
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give
Want to know your ring size? Add an easy to use ring sizer to your order.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 14 days. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 5-7 business days. For out of stock items, it generally takes 2-4 weeks.
Have a question?Contact ushereand we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.
Most beautiful jewelry collection imaginable. Every piece is art.
It has been a pleasure working with Chikahisa to exchange a ring for a different size. The pieces are beautiful!
Ring as expected. Wife quite satisfied w/ring!!
As an interesting side note - as i looked at the rings 5 stones and other jewelry, there were either 3 or 5 stones. Assuming Anne has Japanese heritage, her culture is instilled into the jewelry. Look up the Japanese meaning of the numbers!
Enjoy the search and results!
Received my custom sized ring today and it is magnificent! I will enjoy wearing for years to come and expect many people to admire and inquire about it.