Five Elements Bronze Ring
I chose 5 diamonds because the number five is a very lucky number in Japanese culture. It signifies the five elements- water, wood, fire, earth and metal.
This ring is an ode to staying present and connected to the planet.
- Ring is first hand-carved in wax and then cast in metal
- Band is approximately 7/8" at its widest point and narrower on the inside for an easy, comfortable fit
- For wide bands, we recommend you order a half to full size larger to slide comfortably over your knuckle
- Piece includes the following sized diamonds: two 1.5 mm, two 2.0, and one 2.5 mm.
- Total carat weight is 0.19 ct.
- Our diamonds are sourced from a conflict-free diamond manufacturer
- Available in bronze or sterling silver
- Each piece is handmade in the USA
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give
Want to know your ring size? Add an easy to use ring sizer to your order or contact us to be sent one.
Please enter SIZER as a discount code during checkout to receive free shipping for the ring sizer.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 14 days. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 5-7 business days. For out of stock items, it generally takes 2-4 weeks.
Have a question?Contact ushereand we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.
It has been a pleasure working with Chikahisa to exchange a ring for a different size. The pieces are beautiful!
Ring as expected. Wife quite satisfied w/ring!!
As an interesting side note - as i looked at the rings 5 stones and other jewelry, there were either 3 or 5 stones. Assuming Anne has Japanese heritage, her culture is instilled into the jewelry. Look up the Japanese meaning of the numbers!
Enjoy the search and results!
Received my custom sized ring today and it is magnificent! I will enjoy wearing for years to come and expect many people to admire and inquire about it.