Devotion Ring in Silver with White Diamond
Devotion SS WH
The Devotion Ring was designed for your life's journey in a beautiful and meaningful way. Made to celebrate the soul connection you have with yourself and with others.
Each Devotion Ring is meticulously crafted with wabi-sabi intention, using only the finest precious metals and diamonds. We use the ancient lost wax casting technique imbuing each ring with its own character and soulful imperfections. Just as the connections we have, no two are exactly the same.
The organic band adds the soul and the diamond adds the connection we feel with our heart. Celebrate your love with a Devotion Ring!
*Note: These are made to order and will take approximately 2-4 weeks to complete. Good things are always worth the wait!Details:
- The ring is first hand-carved in wax and then cast in metal
- The band is solid sterling silver & measures 2-4mm in width
- The ring features one 4mm gold bezel set white diamond
- The diamonds are sourced from a family owned diamond cutter who follows the Kimberly Process for ethically sourced diamonds
- These diamonds are G/H color with a VS1
- Carat weight is .25 carat
- Each piece is handmade in the USA
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give
Want to know your ring size? Add an easy to use ring sizer to your order.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 14 days. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 5-7 business days. For out of stock items, it generally takes 2-4 weeks.
Have a question?Contact ushereand we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.
This solitaire ring is gorgeous. I love its modern simplicity. Beautifully made as always!