Connection Stacking Set in Silver
The Connection Stacking Ring Set is a must have for brave souls who are ready to awaken their senses and embrace the beauty of the past, present, and future. It's inspired by our collective desire to connect with something greater than ourselves.
The set features three bands - two solid and one with five 2mm black diamonds. I chose five diamonds because the number five is a very lucky number in Japanese culture. It signifies the five elements - water, wood, fire, earth and metal.
Handcrafted with the ancient lost wax casting technique, each ring is imbued with its own unique character and soulful imperfections. The art of wabi-sabi is reflected in the organic shape, which showcases the natural beauty that lies within you.
Make your connections stronger with the Connection Stacking Set.Details:
- Rings are first hand-carved in wax and then cast in metal
- Set includes two plain bands and one diamond band
- Diamond band includes five 2mm flush set black diamonds
- Black diamonds have a grounding positive energy and provide protection
- The stacking rings when worn together measure between 3/8 and 1/2". Since they aren't perfectly round, the width can vary. When you measure your finger from the base to the knuckle, if it's at least 3/4", you'll have enough room to wear them comfortably.
- Fit is true to size
- Each piece is handmade in the USA
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give
Want to know your ring size? Add an easy to use ring sizer to your order.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 14 days. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 5-7 business days. For out of stock items, it generally takes 2-4 weeks.
Have a question?Contact ushereand we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.
Loved them. Wears every day. Service was excellent Delivery quick also n
The rings are beautiful! I can’t stop looking at my hand!🤗. Through a USPS delay, the initial rings a little too big, and an exchange, Ann communicated with me constantly to allay my concerns. It was all worth it in the end. As a result of her great service, I became a VIP member and I’m planning my next purchase.