Element Ring in Oxidized Silver with Gold Accents
The Element Ring is inspired by the organic beauty and intensity of nature. It's not only beautiful to look at, but serves as an important reminder to experience the beauty and power of nature in your daily life.
Handcrafted with the ancient lost wax casting technique, the Element Ring is imbued with unique character and soulful imperfections.
Designed with the art of wabi-sabi it will express the natural beauty you have within. That's why it's everyone's favorite stacking ring, and just one is never enough!
- Rings are first hand-carved in wax and then cast in silver
- The sterling silver is oxidized
- 18kt gold accents are applied by hand. Due to the hand application each ring pattern is unique.
- The band width is 2-4mm
- Fit is true to size
- Special sizes are available upon request
- Each piece is handmade in the USA
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give
Want to know your ring size? Add an easy to use ring sizer to your order.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 14 days. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 5-7 business days. For out of stock items, it generally takes 2-4 weeks.
Have a question?Contact ushereand we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.