Odyssey Ring in Silver with White Diamond
The Odyssey Ring is a tribute to the raw beauty and energy of nature. It's not just a beautiful ring - it's a daily reminder to embrace the wonder.
With a bezel set diamond, the Odyssey Ring combines your love for nature and a bit of diamond shine. Such a great way to show off your bright energy!
Handcrafted with the ancient lost wax casting technique, each ring is imbued with its own unique character and soulful imperfections. The art of wabi-sabi is reflected in the organic design, which showcases the natural beauty that lies within you.
The Odyssey Ring is everyone's favorite, so why not add it to your ring stack today!
- The diamonds are sourced from a family owned diamond cutter who follows the Kimberly Process for ethically sourced diamonds
- These white diamonds are G/H color with a VS1
- Carat weight is .07 carat
- Ring is first hand-carved in wax and then cast in metal
- The band width is 2-4mm
- Fit is true to size
- Each piece is handmade in the USA
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give
Want to know your ring size? Add an easy to use ring sizer to your order.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 14 days. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 5-7 business days. For out of stock items, it generally takes 2-4 weeks.
Have a question?Contact ushereand we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.
On a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 12!
Love it so
I discovered Ann Chikahisa late in 2020 and have bought multiple pieces and have loved them all. This ring is simple and stunning. I like stacking it.
Beautiful ring that just sparkles. Great to pair with other rings!!!