Five Elements Silver Ring with Sapphires
Silver with sapphires
The Five Elements Ring is a stunning tribute to the five elements of nature - water, wood, fire, earth and metal. The unique and meaningful design features five sapphires, representing each element and its significance in Japanese culture.
Handcrafted with a wide band that is deceptively comfortable, this ring is designed to be worn every day as a reminder to stay present and connected to the planet. Whether you're a nature lover or simply appreciate the beauty of the elements, the Five Elements Ring is the perfect way to honor their power and significance.
Each ring is meticulously designed with wabi-sabi intention, using only the finest precious metals and sapphires. We use the ancient lost wax casting technique to imbue character and soulful imperfections making each Five Elements Ring truly one of a kind.
So embrace the power and beauty of the five elements and experience the magic of nature in a whole new way with the Five Elements Ring!Details:
- Ring is first hand-carved in wax and then cast in metal
- Band is approximately 7/8" at its widest point and narrower on the inside for an easy, comfortable fit
- For wide bands, we recommend you order a half to full size larger to slide comfortably over your knuckle
- Piece includes the following sized sapphires: two 1.5 mm, two 2.0, and one 2.5 mm.
- Sapphires are know to bring luck, loyalty, happiness and love
- Each piece is handmade in the USA
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give
Want to know your ring size? Add an easy to use ring sizer to your order.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 14 days. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 5-7 business days. For out of stock items, it generally takes 2-4 weeks.
Have a question?Contact ushereand we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.