The oval organic forms are a reminder of infinite opportunities and a symbol of unity. The ovals are skillfully hinged together, allowing the pieces to move and shift with the body. A perfect piece for a woman on the move!
- Sculptural oval components are first hand-carved in wax and then cast in metal.
- Piece includes one large sterling silver oval component and two smaller oxidized sterling silver components.
- Each oval is connected by balled up sterling silver wire, which gives the piece the ability to move.
- Necklace chain is oxidized sterling silver that measures 18" long.
- Available in bronze and sterling silver.
- Each piece is handmade in the USA.
All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give.
We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return the piece within 7 days of purchase. Read here for full shop policies.
In stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days. For out of stock items, we will notify you of the expected ship date. It generally takes 1-2 weeks to restock an item.
Have a question? Contact us here and we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.
My girlfriend absolutely loves this necklace! Ann’s quality is really showcased in this unique, silver piece of jewelry.